Any changes to these Terms will be applicable after they have been published on our Website. We recommend you to check this page regularly for the most recent version of these Terms. In case you do not agree with the Terms we advise you to leave our Website.
2. Website Access And Permitted Use
You acknowledge and agree that we provide only access to Visitors to our Website, including all content and information published thereon. Referral Factory retains all right, title, and interest in and to the contents on the Website. All information and content remain our exclusive property.
You must refrain from sharing, (re-) distributing, summarizing, or selling the Website’s content to any third party.
We claim all (intellectual property) rights, and you must refrain from breaching those rights. We may occasionally make requests as to which content and information you have in your possession and request the full deletion of such content and information.
As a Website visitor, you may access only for personal use our Website, including but not limited its content, information, data, writings, images, and any other works you see or perceive. You must not exploit the aforementioned Website content for commercial purposes. Our Website is only intended to learn about Referral Factory’s services.
3. Indemnification And Disclaimer
Your visit and use of our Website is at your own risk, and we provide all the information and content on an “as is” basis. We do not give any representations or warranties of any kind regarding the Website and its information and content. You understand that our Website may not always be reachable, error-free, or without interruptions.
You acknowledge and agree to indemnify, defend and hold Referral Factory harmless from any responsibility, liability, loss, violation of these Terms, and third party claim, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, arising from your access to and use of our Website, its information, and content.
4. Forbidden Use
By accessing the Website, you agree that you must not:
- Modify, copy, create derivative works from, reverse engineer or decompile the Website and its contents, or otherwise discover any source code, or encourage any third party to do so;
- Use or implement any automated system, including but not limited to robots, spiders, offline readers, crawlers, or any technology that accesses the Website in a manner that humans cannot reasonably conduct;
- Use the Website in any manner that damages, put an excessive burden, or limits other people’s use of the Website;
- Mirror the Website or publish any part of it on any other Website that is not under our control;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website;
5. Use Of Logo And Marks
We may use for non-commercial purposes names, logos, and marks on our Website. If you find your company’s logo, name or mark on our Website and you want to have it removed, please email us at privacy@Referral-Factory.com and we will immediately remove them after we have received such a request.
6. Severability Terms
If any part of these Terms is invalid or deemed unenforceable by a court, that part will be limited in scope, and the remainder of these Terms remains fully enforceable and legally binding.
7. Entire agreement and applicable law